Monday, April 28, 2008

Well, Now I've Gone and Done it!

Well, I am 99.9% sure I have a job/internship for the summer. Friday I went in to the local newspaper, the Rocket-Miner, and gave them my articles that I wrote for The Scroll at BYU-Idaho, and the guy that I talked to basically told me that I was hired, I just have to come in on Monday when he calls me and drop off my application and resume to make it official. So yeah, I my lazyness has to come to an end, for the most part. The thing about this job is the hours are 1:00pm-10:00pm, so I can sleep in haha. I'll prolly try to go running or work out a few days of the week though before I go in to work. So tomorrow should be interesting, I don't know if they are gonna want me to stay and work when I go in or what, we'll see. Well, enough about that, the Jazz are up 3-1 now, heading back to Houston where they are gonna finish off the Rockets, the Suns won a game (yeah!), so they didn't get swept. No team has ever come back from being down 3-0 in the playoffs, so I wouldn't put my money on em, but they worked the Spurs today, so they could win another game or two, hopefully. Oh yeah, and I think that the 49ers did a pretty good job in the draft. A lot going on in sports, I love it!!!!! haha

No comments: