Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ok, I Think I Somewhat Have This Down

So this will take some time to perfect, we'll see what happens. Well, what's going on right now? Nothing job-wise for me, I really should get on top of that haha. But something that is going on right now, the NBA Playoffs! The Suns play the Spurs tonight, and I sure hope the Suns win. I'm sorry Patriots and Yankees, but the Spurs have my vote for the team I despise the most in sports. Their "Big 3" are some of the most annoying players in the league, mainly Tim Duncan. That guy is rediculous, he's such a cry baby. Every time he gets stuffed he cries and complains to the refs, and every time he commits an obvious foul and is called for it, he cries again, ugh, can't stand that guy. Anyways, the Suns and the Jazz are my 2 teams, I've cheered for both of them growing up, I got my first basketball jersey when I was in 5th grade, a Charles Barkley jersey, I wore that thang with pride. So I really liked the Suns then, and then growing up so close to Salt Lake, I've been to tons of Jazz games and you gotta cheer for them, their like my home-town team, even though they're 2 1/2 hours away haha. So the Suns better not blow it again tonight. I'll be watching for sure. There are 3 NBA finals games on, which I'll watch, and the Rockies play the Phillies tonight too, I'm gonna be watchin that too haha. What a busy night! So what I'm hoping for tonight in the games I'm gonna watch: a Mavericks win, a Suns win, a Magic win, and a Rockies win. Haha, we'll see what happens with that. Oh yeah, and the Rockets, mainly the coach and Tracey McGrady, need to stop whining about the offensive foul call at the end of the game yesterday. It was a foul, doesn't matter if AK flopped a little bit, Scola was holding him back, it's a foul, doesn't matter if it's at the end of an important game, a fould is a foul and should always be called, stop whining Rockets, the Jazz own you anyways, haha.

2 comments:

Nicci said...

Andy!
So it's funny your post is about the Spurs cause all my buddies are at the Spurs game tonight. (I live close to San Antonio. . .) But I don't have loyalties in basketball anyways, I'm a football person.
And I'm glad you finally have a blog too - my brother had me start one last semester. Have fun in WY for the summer!
Nicci
sunnynicci@blogspot

Lyd said...

Dang! You do have a busy night! Sheesh! It's a good thing that you're not in school right now! You might not have been able to fit all that in! haha And welcome to the blogging world. It's pretty great once you find some friends/family. (it's mostly family for me) It's my blog and Facebook all the time! haha