Thursday, April 24, 2008

GO JAZZ!!!!

Ok, so what I wanted to happen the other night, didn't really happen haha. I wanted the Suns to win, they lost, I wanted the Mavs to win, they lost, I wanted the Rockies to win, they blew it, and I wanted the Magic to win, and they actually did, but I didn't really care about that game! Haha oh well, at least I know the Jazz are gonna win tonight. They play at home against the Rockets, and the Jazz just don't lose at home, only 4 losses at home the whole regular season. So yeah, I'm expecting the Jazz to go up 3-0 tonight. And the Rockies already won. I was going to go and try to get a job, but then I saw the Rockies were on, whoops, haha, but I got copies made while I was watching the game of the 7 articles I wrote in the schoool paper at BYU-I. So now tomorrow I can go in to the newspaper and show them my stuff. I've been home from school from about a week and a half and I haven't done a thing, sadly that needs to change. Not a whole lot is going on though other than me watching a lot of sports and being lazy and not getting a job, haha. Oh yeah, can't forget about The Office tonight, new episode, Boom Baby!!!!!

2 comments:

Marisha said...

The office... so boring. GREYS my friend, GREYS!!!! :)

Lyd said...

WHAT!!! The Office is the only way to go!!! Although, Patrick Dempsey makes that show amazing. :)