Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gonna Miss Ya Garrick

This morning I woke up to my phone buzzing saying I got a new text. It wasn't good news. It was my mom letting me know that my little brother's really good friend had passed away last night due to an asthma attack. My brother and my cousin and another friend of theirs stayed at the hospital with Garrick's family until 2 in the morning. It's so sad :( My brother Jake and Garrick have been friends forever and they had been double's partners in tennis the past 4 years in high school. I've spent a lot of time in my life around Garrick and he was a good kid, was funny and very friendly. I can't believe it happened, I feel so bad for my brother and Garrick's family, no one saw it coming. Garrick will be missed greatly.


Love ya buddy

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am sorry for your guys' loss :O(