Thursday, December 4, 2008

Geeze Louis

I can't believe it, this week is almost over!!!! After Thanksgiving, we had 2 weeks of school left and Mon-Wed just went by really fast!!!! I can't wait for this semester to get over with though. I signed up for classes late so most of the classes I wanted to take were filled so I had to sign up for a few stupid classes. Next  semester I'm actually taking classes I want to take. 
You should be proud of me though, I'm finally going to pass the class that has been my kryptonite for the past 4 semesters haha, Intro to Communications. It is a required 1 credit class that is only available at 7am on Thursdays, and I've failed it the last 4 times I've taken it haha. It is just dumb and should be worth more than 1 credit with all the stuff we have to do outside of class. But I'm finally going to pass it, so I'm excited haha. 
Christmas break is gonna rock though, gonna be home for like a month haha, I'm gonna be so lazy haha. The place I interned with this summer said they could use me during the break though, I don't know if I should do it though. I had no social life this summer, and I don't want that do happen to me during Christmas break. We'll see what happens.
Hmmmmm, I don't know of anything else to say, just hopefully I survive the next 6 school days haha

1 comment:

Marisha said...

look at you all festive with christmas counter! your blog is looking rather cute! i'm in one of "those" classes too this semester, pray that i pass third time around. (: