Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Thursday!!!!!!!

Just last Thursday, my roommate Luke and I decided to start a new tradition. First we watch The Office at 8:00, which I'm doing right now! Haha. After The Office is over, we head over to a local stakecenter and play some basketball. Last week I found out how much out of shape I am haha, I need to work out more! But that's why we started playing. Next on the list after basketball, we go get a nice and healthy drink haha, my personal favorite is the juice brand Naked, very tasty! Tonight is a special Thursday though, cuz we're going to the midnight showing of the new James Bond movie, The Quantum of Solace!!!!! It looks good, so I'm excited, plus I don't have classes on Friday so I'll be able to sleep in!!! So it's going to be a good night!!!!!

4 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey Andy! It's Brooke and Nate Carroll. Just wanted to drop a line and say hey! Our page is private, so if you want, send me a blank email and I will invite you to read our blog (only if you want to!) Reason being is because it's private. My email address is carroll.brooke@gmail.com. Hope you are doing great and are getting ready for Thanksgiving! Take care Andy

Julie said...

How was Solace?! Jamie and I need to get out and watch that flick. We were gonna hit up opening night, but we went boarding..and that would make just too long of a day! As for NAKED...I love NAKED too haha it is the best!! And the Office..oh gosh!! Sounds like we need to join your awesome night of fun my friend!!

Unknown said...

how was the movie? i have heard it is pretty good, did it live up to its hype???

Bri Lamkin said...

oh my gosh, naked is the best stuff in the whole world!