Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hahaha, wow

Wellll, it has been quite some time since I wrote anything on here. A lot has changed since then. I was actually pretty mad at the moment when I wrote my last post, I had a terrible week. Things have been going pretty good for me lately though. Of course, I'm back here in Rexburg going to college at good ol' BYU-Idaho. Who knows how long i'll go to school here? I sure don't haha. 
I guess a few weeks ago I had quite the experience. I was planning on driving down to Provo to meet up with my dad and go to the BYU/UNLV football
game. We had sweet tickets, ones where we could go into a tent before the game and eat some awesome food and get some good drinks. But.........just a few minutes after picking my friend and her sister up, some kid decided to cut me off while I was going 35 and I kinda smashed into him and totaled my car. And on top of that, I didn't get to go to the game, dangit! And it was a really good one too!!!! Oh well, at least everyone was ok and it wasn't my fault, so my trip to the hospital and my car were paid for by the other kid's insurence. Now I have a new car lined up for me back home, I just have to go get it. I'll head back home in a few weeks for Thanksgiving break and pick it up.
Another more positive thing that happened was after many many years of wanting to see Weezer in concert, I got to go!!!! I also got to see Angels and Airwaves and was impressed by them. Weezer was amazing though!!!!! Rivers is such a good performer, and he's hilarious!!! I had a sore throat afterwards, I sang along almost every song, it was so awesome!!!

Now i'm looking forward to AND1 streetball coming to Rexburg!! Haha, I can't wait to see Hot Sauce, he's freakin' amazing! And then at halftime of the game, Young Dre The Truth is gonna perform which is gonna be way tight too. Should be a good time.
Well, I'll try to keep up with this better, but we'll see how that works out haha, until next time.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a sign... you shouldn't support BYU sports! sorry about you car, did you get a new one yet?

Julie said...

dude..weezer rules!! River's is amazing. He came to OSU one year, and did a concert unplugged just by himself on his acoustic.I loved it!!