Monday, September 13, 2010

Worth A Thousand Words "Andy Arnold"

I went to the tutorial page on how to post pictures, but the screen they showed on the example was not the same as what is on my computer. So I'm putting the pics on my blog (that I haven't updated forever haha).

This first picture is my family's last Christmas photo, that's me on the right. My hair has only been short for 5 days now haha. I chose this picture though because my family is important to me, the most important thing.

This second picture is a picture I took at Colorado Rockies playoff game 3 years ago. I love sports, and am going into sports journalism. I'll always remember this, I flew out from Idaho Falls to Denver and met up with my older brother. I'm from Wyoming and grew up going to Rockies games and had never been to a game as packed and intense as this one. Rockies won this game and we went crazy haha.

My last picture is a picture of the Tetons I took a few weeks ago. I chose this picture for two reasons, one is because I love nature, I go hiking in the mountains in Wyoming as often as I can. Second reason I chose this is because I've also tried to take more pictures of nature the past few years, I'm doing a Photography cluster.

So that's me, in three pictures.